Who else is a total geek about how their IDE works? You'll love this

(Smiley) #1

Hey all,

If like me you’re a total IDE geek you’ll love this font collection.
The collection is full of cool fonts for development environments.

I think I’m in love with Droid, whats your favourite?

http://cdn.sixrevisions.com/0441-01_programming-fonts/demo/programming-fonts.html

(Daniel Hollands) #2

To be honest with you, most of the time I’m normally happy with whatever default Sublime and/or PHPStorm provide - although having looked at the list, I think I liked the first one, Anonymous Pro, the most.

(Daniel Hollands) #3

I moved 4 posts to a new topic: Colour themes for your IDE

(Daniel Hollands) #7

I’ve decided to give anonymous pro a go

(Matt Walker) #8

I’m also an Inconsolata user in my shell and Vim, might give PT Mono a go though.

First post and it’s about programming fonts :slight_smile:

(Daniel Hollands) #9

I like the PT fonts, I use PT Sans as the body font for a lot of my sites (including this one).

Welcome to the site, why not introduce yourself?http://talk.birmingham.io/category/introductions

(Stuart Langridge) #10

I’m an Ubuntu Mono person, because it’s then nice and consistent across my whole desktop :slight_smile:

(Tajinder Singh) #11

IDE Eclipse, Font - Monaco Regular

(Daniel Hollands) #12

Hi @TajinderSD, welcome to the forum - why not come and introduce yourself?

(Tajinder Singh) #13

Hey @LimeBlast thanks, I just did :slight_smile: Hi, I'm Tajinder (Taj)

(Dave Adlakha-Russell) #14

I love the bitmap fonts (GohuFont is my favourite), but sadly they don’t work on my current editor of choice (Atom). I’m currently using Envy Code R which makes for an acceptable stand in.

(Daniel Hollands) #15

Although I’ve decided I like Anonymous Pro for use on regular screens, now that I have a retina screen, I’m thinking I might take another look at this list and see if any of them work better with it… I shall report back :wink:

(Daniel Hollands) #16

For all you font-fans, I’m giving Input a try. This is mostly because it’s compatible with my new bullet-train zsh theme, but if it’s being advertised as a font for code, it has to be worth a try.