I get that this is a bit of a cliché, and that a lot of people make the joke that their resolution is to not make any more resolutions, but for some reason, this year I’m really in the mood to try and better myself (possibly due to the success I’ve had with running this past 11 months), so here are some of my targets.
- To eat better (I think I’m doing pretty well on this front so far, but I want to put a bit more effort into it).
- To go on at least 12 hikes over the next year, each of which will be at least 16km.
- To have at least 6 cycling trips of no less than 40km each.
- To stick with the running (at around 3x 5km runs per week)…
- …But to also introduce a more varied fitness plan, to help target the areas which running doesn’t.
So, again, it’s pretty cliché that all of mine are fitness related, so I’ll add one more:
- To build an app for android.
What about you?