Web Application Developer
Here at Vanti delivering exceptional experiences for our clients and teams is at the heart of everything we do at Vanti. As a result, we’ve grown our client base and developed a world-class reputation in the industry. Therefore, we are now looking for Web Applications Developer to grow our talented team of innovative and creative thinkers so we can deliver excellent client experiences and industry-leading projects.
We are looking for someone to help us develop a cloud-based solution for the modern smart workplace. We are using Firebase (Google Cloud Platform) and Vue.js (front-end web) to develop modern progressive web apps for the smart workplace. This includes desk booking and room booking solutions; supporting mobile, tablets, desktop, and custom kiosks. Our agile software development process helps us quickly respond to customer needs, and implementing new features will be a key part of the role.
We expect you’ll spend much of your time…
- Developing front end web applications with Vue.js and Firebase including:
- Adding new features
- Finding and fixing bugs
- Designing user interface components
- Working with Firebase to enable the UI to function securely, including:
- Writing and testing cloud functions (Node.js)
- Writing and testing Firebase security rules
- Deliver and support all phases of the software development lifecycle including analysis, design, deliver functionality, testing, support, and documentation
- Gathering and refining specifications and requirements based on technical needs.
- Build scalable applications from early design phases through to delivery
- Assist with the delivery of larger projects within a tight deadline
- Work closely with the existing dev team, as well as working with designers and others across the business.
The skills and experience we’re looking for
- In depth knowledge and experience using Vue.js
- Familiarity with Git for version control
- Excellent logical problem solving and analytical skills.
- Someone who enjoys complex programming challenges, with the attention to detail for good user interface design
- Someone who enjoys picking up new technologies and is interested in keeping up with the latest developments for the modern tech we use.
Firstly, because we know how important it is to give people an idea of what they’d be earning in this role, the salary range we’ve got in mind is £30,000 to £35,000 . If that sounds ok to you (or even if it doesn’t), we’d like to say a bit more about salaries.
We would hate to say “we will only pay up to £35,000” and for that to put someone off who could add huge value to our growth journey. This means that the range listed at the top of this section could actually have a higher upper bound, but we can guarantee you that it definitely won’t be below the lower figure.
We’re super transparent and happy to chat about all things finance, money and problems very openly, so feel free to ask us if you’d like to know more!
If this sounds like something you want to know more about, please email Danniie, our Talent Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org and she’ll be happy to answer any queries or questions you may have.
We look forward to hearing from you
Full details can be found here: https://vanti.co.uk/careers/join-team-vanti-web-application-developer/