We are looking for an experienced software engineer/developer (5+ years) with expert knowledge and recent experience using C#, ASP.NET Core, Xamarin, TypeScript and Vue.js. If you worked on agile projects that would be a great addition.
Desired personality traits: creative, innovative, progressive, dynamic, approachable, cooperative, efficient, autonomous, independent.
The salary range is £40k-£50k (at the moment, but with how the company is growing and is set to grow over the next couple of years, the package has a great opportunity to increase).
If this is for you, contact email@example.com with your CV/projects summary, what you are looking for, why, what is your ambition, what qualities you would bring to an aspiring startup?
Evolyst is an inspiring medi-tech startup, based in The Innovation Centre in Warwick. They are improving mental health in the workplace, with their game-changing analytics platform. They’ve worked with leading universities and healthcare providers to develop the system and now need a world-class team to take it to market. They are recent winners of the Coventry Telegraph Business awards and 2016 winners of MedilinkWM Medical and Healthcare Business Awards.
Perks / benefits:
Work-life balance: flexible working hours, working from home, paternity/maternity leave.
Wealth & Health: 50% gym membership, vitality, office drinks, health insurance
Environment & Community: active charitable efforts by the company, activities at lunchtimes, group activities outside of office every 2 weeks
Development & Growth: paid & subsidized training programs
A Message from the Company
We have a value-driven environment, where we don’t dictate to people what they do, but allow people to flourish in an environment where they want to work. We are looking for talented individuals that share our core values:
Visionary – Imaginative, Intuitive, Adaptable.
- We create a better future.
- We see opportunities, not problems.
- We dare to think different.
Tenacious – Cohesive, Fearless, Unwavering.
- We cross the line as a team.
- We challenge convention.
- We win, or we learn.
Principled – Humble, Empathetic, Admirable.
- Everybody is valued equally.
- We listen between the lines.
- We are true to our word.
We are looking for experienced (5 yrs+). Software Engineers to help us grow and mature. You’ll bring knowledge and passion for development best practices which will be instrumental in helping us to shape the direction of our growing software development team.
We love people who want to try out new ways of doing things and are prepared to chip-in as part of a team to get work done. We are open minded about the technologies we use and always look to choose the best tool for the job. In the past we have worked on projects using C#, ASP.NET Core, Xamarin, TypeScript and Vue.js.
You’ll work in an agile team, helping with everything from story writing through to scrum ceremonies such as sprint planning, reviews and retrospectives. You will report to Lead Developer and look after 1-2 Junior Developers.
### Daily Responsibilities
- Help the team in terms of suggesting best strategies for optimizing the team’s development capabilities.
- Work with the Scrum Master to suggest what is needed for the team – e.g. training needs, policies, etc.
- Sprint Planning meetings bi-weekly. Work with lead dev team in terms of architecture and forecasting decisions.
- Embed correct Coding Standards inclusive of Semantic structure, Code reviews,
- Unit testing, UI testing, automated testing, continuous integration, TDD, etc. Work with the Scrum Master to suggest best strategies for obtaining these standards.
- Selecting the optimum and relevant components to be used in applications.
- Assist in embedding QA procedures.
- Overseeing any security features.
- Linking systems with Restful web service.
- Assisting in the monitoring of the usage of the Microsoft Azure cloud platform.
- Submitting apps to the relevant app stores.
- Helping product owner to manage resources and dependencies.
- Working with product owner on a day-to-day basis.
- Holding code reviews.
- Work with junior developers to improve programming techniques, particularly through pair programming.
- Carry out programming tasks and assist with product development (mobile and web).
- Daily stand-ups.
- Sprint Review meeting bi-weekly.
- Sprint Retrospective bi-weekly.
- Working with the Scrum Master to help produce reports for management.