Working as part of a development team in a busy fast-paced studio. You will be working alongside designers and project managers regularly. You will be responsible for developing bespoke responsive websites, WordPress themes, plugins and functionality.
At EDGE we pride ourselves on developing talent, there are plenty of development opportunities available to further your career. We believe that in unity is strength, that is why we work as a team and collaborate to achieve wonderful things. Minimum 2 years’ experience working within an agency.
• Strong Knowledge of PHP and jQuery (At least 2 years
• Strong knowledge of responsive HTML/CSS/SASS
• Good working knowledge of Version Control Software (Git)
• Good working knowledge of gulp
• Experience developing eCommerce Websites and Gateways
• Excellent understanding of WordPress hooks and actions
• Ability to develop bespoke plugins for WordPress
• Proven experience of integrating 3rd party software into
• Experience working with API’s
• Ability to work independently or as part of a team
• Strong time keeping ability
• Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch
• Strong understanding of web best practice
• Good understanding of SEO and CRO
• Good understanding of website optimisation and speed
• Good understanding of analytic software
• Experience working with Magento
• Understanding of Linux hosting environment
Note: we do not accept applications from recruitment agencies.
Job Type: Full-time