Strong PHP skills ?
Looking to join a forward thinking, fast-growing and dynamic software development company to enhance and grow your skills ?
We can provide just the right environment for you to work collaboratively with colleagues, share knowledge and contribute to discussions around product development and enhancements.
Unique:IQ specialise in the delivery of a workforce management software solutions and are certainly making a name for ourselves in this arena.
What you’ll do:
- Develop software solutions as part of a team
- Write and maintain technical and user documentation
- Identify changing requirements and recommending solutions
- Spot performance, quality or security issues with existing services and suggest or implement solutions
- Contribute to the design and architecture of projects
What you’ll bring:
Strong PHP experience developing either front-end or back-end applications. You will be comfortable writing back-end code to complement the front-end. Ideally seeking a good mix of the following:
- Highly proficient in object orientated PHP.
- Version control (GIT preferred).
- Proficient in MySQL / MariaDB (at a client level, administration would be a nice-to-have).
- Enthusiasm for problem solving, learning and sharing knowledge
For an informal chat please call Liz on 07796163100
STRICTLY NO AGENCY CONTACT - THANK YOU