Due to a period of organic growth we are now looking to recruit Software Developers to join our Solutions team, located in our high tech offices in central Birmingham.
You will work in a team of developers and solutions architects alongside our test and service desk teams developing and supporting a growing number of secure web based portals, enabling the submission of on line applications and the spatial enablement of data meeting a breadth of business requirements. This role will also involve mentoring and developing a growing team.
You will be looking to develop your career in an environment that has engaged the both waterfall and agile methodologies with core principles following a blend of these to enable swift development within a structured framework.
You will be gaining knowledge and experience in working on the enhancement of one of the UK’s major web based application process solutions amongst many other spatially enabled solutions, and looking to develop your experience of solutions with response design at their centre.
You will possess some or all of the following:
- Front-End build tools based on NodeJS like Webpack
- HTML and templating engines like Razor or EJS
- .NET Framework and/or .NET Core
- Oracle and MSSQL database development and administration
- Mathematical analytical skills
- Excellent understanding of security standards and controls
An ideal candidate will also have:
- a ‘can do’ attitude, consistently delivering to time, quality and cost;
- ability to deliver excellent customer service at all times;
- Inquisitive and analytical nature
- Flexibity and the ability to react to the needs of a developing business.
TerraQuest are part of Mears Group PLC a long established secure data and technology specialist with broad ranging services including Land Referencing, Business Process Outsource and Software as a Service technology solutions. TerraQuest have attained ISO9001, 14001, 18001 and 27001 to support the delivery of all its services and are proud to part of the Mears Group of Companies.
Please do feel free to give me a call or email: