WE’RE LOOKING FOR A TALENTED FULL STACK DEVELOPER!
This is your opportunity to be a part of a vibrant and expanding digital team, in a business that genuinely cares about its people.
Gough Bailey Wright is a full service agency, we’re based in Bromsgrove near to Junction 1 of the M42, and we’re all about team spirit, hard work and customer service. Our clients come in all shapes and sizes as do our websites and digital marketing campaigns.
This is a great role for someone who really cares about the quality of their work and understands the importance of keeping clients happy. Agency experience is essential.
- Writing clean, solid code, which stands the test of time, and does not become the legacy nightmare of tomorrow
- Working with our existing WordPress Installations
- Getting involved at every stage of the web process, from Scoping, to QA.
Tech we expect you to be confident working with:
- WordPress (you must be very experienced!)
- HTML & SCSS
- Git (via commandline; seriously, don’t apply if you don’t do version control)
- Task runners such as Gulp and Grunt
- Mobile-first development
If this is you please send your CV to Michelle Wright on email@example.com and tell us why you’re right for the job.