Digital Executive - Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
We’re looking for a new breed of digital marketer with a real passion for SEM and UX. Someone who understands that effective SEO is about quality content and fantastic user experience. Someone who lives and breathes digital.
We’re a full service agency with a growing digital team, providing marketing solutions right across the digital landscape. We work in varied sectors including; education, leisure, health and fitness, entertainment and retail to name a few.
You’ll be a bright individual with real hands-on experience, who’ll relish being part of a wider digital team. You’ll be able to manage and measure digital marketing campaigns as well advising and implementing organic campaigns.
You’ll take part in client meetings and continue dialogue with them throughout the project.
About the role
- Hands on approach to SEO, including technical, on and off-page, and link building
- Audit websites with a view to look for opportunities to improve the UX
- Managing and optimising PPC Search Campaigns for a range of clients
- Working within WordPress, Umbraco and Magento CMS’s
- Working with the digital team on new business proposals
About the person
- A born problem solver
- Demonstrates ability to manage digital marketing campaigns
- Strong attention to detail, highly numerate and excellent level of English
- Can use a variety of SEO tools
- Good grasp of Google Analytics and Google Search Console
- Can confidently communicate ideas to senior managers and directors
What we’re looking for
- Ideally 2 years’ experience in hands on role
- Strong knowledge of onsite elements (Canonical Tags, Schema Data)
Gough Bailey Wright
A full-service, marketing communications agency, and one of only nine IPA (Institute of Practitioners in Advertising) agencies in the West Midlands, we work with a whole range of clients of different sizes across different sectors.
With consistent growth year-on-year, we employ 26 staff across Digital, Creative, PR and Public Affairs.
Gough Bailey Wright
Job type: Full-time, 35 hours per week
Location: Bromsgrove, B61 8DN
Salary: Competitive salary depending on experience
Contact: email@example.com with your CV