You will be working on a project to overhaul, design and improve the overall user experience on one of the UK’s leading web based portals.
You will work in a team of developers and solutions architects alongside our test and service desk teams developing and supporting a growing number of secure web based portals, enabling the submission of on line applications and the spatial enablement of data meeting a breadth of business requirements.
- Oversee the visual design and implementation process from concept to delivery, taking ownership and responsibility for all visual design aspects.
- Work collaboratively with colleagues to turn complex requirements into streamlined user journeys and interactions.
- Deliver high-standard visual designs that engage users
- Work collaboratively with the solutions team to come to the best solution that benefits the user and the wider business.
Who are we?
TerraQuest is an established provider of Land Referencing, Development Planning, Geographic Information Systems, Data & Document Management and fully outsourced Business Process solutions to both the Public and Private sector, spanning nearly 50 years.
We are a wholly owned subsidiary of the Mears Group PLC.
TerraQuest prides itself in the following 6 pillars;
- Expertise - Detailed understanding of service requirements and excellent service
- Innovation – Industry leading technology
- Experience – Proven track record with local authorities and private companies
- Trusted – Confidential and secure to ISO27001 standards
- Cost Efficient - Reduces resource cost through efficiency and reduced storage
- Flexible – Ensures delivery against timescales, budget and quality outputs
What we need from you
- Strong familiarity with front end build tools based on NodeJS like Web pack
- A strong track record of implementing a robust, consistent user journeys
- Oracle and MSSQL database development and administration
- Mathematical analytical skills
- Creative Flair
- Excellent understanding of security standards and controls
- Confident and competent at managing your own workload
- Expertise in cross-functional collaboration.
What’s in for you?
- Competitive salary Upto £55,000 + Comprehensive benefits package
- Generous Pension scheme
- Staff perks with Mears Rewards - discounts of up to 10% on coffee, weekly groceries, holidays, the list is endless.
- Flexible hours and work from home when needed
- Personal development budget
- Maternity and paternity packages to make sure you get to spend time with your loved ones!
- Group Annual Conference
- High end working environment in Birmingham City Centre – Great Views over the city!
- Use and access to the latest technology
- Opportunity to gain knowledge and experience in working on some of the UK’s major infrastructure projects
We would love to hear from you! For further info, contact Jake Talbot @ TerraQuest Solutions on 07771578170