We’re on the hunt for a new junior DevOps engineer!
Here at Nimvelo we’re on a mission to reinvent technology to make it easier for business teams and their customers to communicate. Some of the benefits of working for Nimvelo are flexible hours/remote working, regular team days (recently did an escape room) and ongoing opportunities for development.
This position is ideal for someone with a strong technical background who is looking to move into the exciting and fast-paced world of DevOps.
Some of the responsibilities include:
- Maintaining existing deployments and services
- Building and migrating services to containerised environments
- Writing service health checks and metrics
- Strong Linux background
- Excellent communicator
- 2+ years software development and/or sysadmin experience
- Fluent in one or more scripting language(s) such as Python, Ruby, etc.
- Team-player, problem-solver and quick-learner
You can find a bit more info about us and the role at https://www.nimvelo.com/job/junior-devops-engineer/. You can apply by filling out the form on the link provided.