CodeYourFuture is Hiring - Regional Education Manager - West Midlands We’re hiring a full time, paid role for our West Midlands school!
Our perfect person is a professional developer who is passionate about teaching and pedagogy. They understand how to get the best out of people and to help them grow.
In this role you would be:
- Ensuring a high quality of teaching in the West Midlands region
- Collaborating with City Coordinators and local volunteers teams to deliver lessons
- Coordinating the tracking of student progress through the course
- Coordinating the local Education team
- Onboarding new volunteers to the local Education team
- Deliver teacher teaching to volunteers in the region
- Taking part in the daily team calls and weekly planning meetings with the strategy team
- Working with the Director of Education to maintain and improve our open source Syllabus
- Working with the Director of Education to improve our teaching standards
Sounds like something you’d like to do? Find out more and how to apply here
Chris Owen, Director of Education over at CYF - would be happy to answer questions email@example.com
CodeYourFuture is a UK based non-profit organisation that trains refugees and other disadvantaged people to become web developers and helps them to find work in the tech industry.