birmingham.io

[Looking for staff] [Aston, Birmingham]

Front End Developer role available.

My employer, Oxbridge, (https://oxbridgehomlearning.uk) is seeking a Front End Developer to join an multi award-winning distance learning college that’s in the scale-up phase of its growth. The role involves the ongoing development of our website and e-learning platform. It’s ideal for someone enthusiastic who wants to be able to flex their creative skills a bit more. Skill match is not 100% essential, but attitude is! This is an opportunity to join a great team and a company with some excellent prospects through 2021 and beyond. [I’m biased on that last point, but no, really we are!] Either DM, or email me at greg.robson@oxbridge.email with questions/CVs.

[edit]Note, this JD lists “extensive” knowledge in multiple skills: knowledge of those areas is great, but if you have only knocked up a few VueJS components and perhaps have only used a single SaSS file for your CSS compiling needs, then that’s great. It probably should have read “broad awareness” of those areas - we’re not looking for people who have super-deep knowledge and have built extensive SPAs![/edit]

Job Description

Paying up to £30k for the right candidate.

Currently not looking for any agencies.

1 Like

Proudly sponsored by Bytemark