I used to:
- Write code to automate dinosaur husbandry
- System Mangle DEC VAXen & Alphas
- Manage the Information Risk of a Big Six energy trading floor. This would never have happened in my day.
- Be an Ubuntu Linux using member of WolvesLUG but still never had a job at Canonical (too niche?)
- Be an Agile Business Analyst in a Scrum team (no, I KNOW there’s no such role but maybe there should be!)
- Model (UML, the business)
I have spent the last year locked in a room, mostly writing a book ‘about’ meta-information (I think.)
As a consequence of the breakdown that caused, I designed the Birmingham Coracle:
(I fully expect it to be the hipster summer hit of 2015 but I was wrong once before.)
Therefore, you will occasionally find me down the Silicon Canal.
In real life I may appear quite sane. Don’t be fooled. That’s what he wants you to think.