Gaming Chair - free to a good home

(Daniel Hollands) #1

I’ve had this chair for at least 15 years now, and can count on a single hand the amount of time I’ve actually used it.

Because of this, and the fact I’m trying to clear out some of my crap, I’m happy to give it away to a good home.

It has some speakers in it, to which you can connect an iPod or whatever (via a standard headphone port), although you’ll need to find a power adaptor for this to work. It also folds in half for easy storage and transportation.

Anyway, I’m giving it away for free, the only catch is you’ll need to come collect it.

Any takers?

I'm in the market for a chair for my home office
(Andy Wootton) #2

My son is trying to sell his Ferrari wheel and pedals. They’d go nicely with that chair :grinning:

I only mention this because they won’t fit in his flat and I’m fed up of moving them every time I want a book off the bottom shelf.

(Matt Machell) #3

I could use such a thing - I’ve been meaning to buy a chair/beanbag thing for the spare room for a bit.

(Daniel Hollands) #4

Done, it’s yours. I’ll send you a PM and we can discuss picking it up.

(Daniel Hollands) #5

I’ve not heard anything from @Matt for a while - so this is back on the market if anyone wants it?

(Matt Machell) #6

Yeah, I seemed totally unable to find spare time over the summer to pick it up, so if somebody else can, better than it hanging around.