Fusion Meetup - Troy Hunt workshop - 15th/16th June

(Andy Jones) #1

Good Afternoon!

The plans for the next Fusion meetup on Thursday 16th June are well underway. We’re in the process of arranging speakers etc. One of these planned speakers is Troy Hunt who’s over in the UK at the time. As well as speaking at the meetup, Troy is offering to do a 2 day workshop in the Jewellery Quarter. I’ve tried to put as much detail below as possible. If you have any questions then please email me - andy@technicalteamsolutions.co.uk

We’ve spoken to Developers who’ve previously attended his workshops and we’ve had nothing but positive feedback.

Fusion is offering a rare opportunity for a 2 day security workshop with none other than the owner of haveibeenpwned.com … Troy Hunt!

Troy will be in the UK in June and has agreed to host his “Hack yourself first” workshop exclusively for Fusion fans.
The workshop will be held on 15th and 16th June at TheTicketSellers HQ (just opposite our office in the Jewellery Quarter, Birmingham).

The cost is £650 per attendee and includes the following:

• 2 day workshop with Troy Hunt
  • Free snacks, drinks and lunch provided both days
  • Free ticket to Fusion on the evening of the 16th

Everyone who comes to the workshop is welcome to go out for drinks and food with Troy in the evening of the 15th. Although the cost of this isn’t included, it’s guaranteed to be a good laugh and a chance to chat to Troy some more.
Spaces are extremely limited - we are restricting it to 25 people to make sure that everyone gets time to ask questions and chat to Troy.

It’s also a great networking and social opportunity to meet like-minded developers from the area. There’s sure to be lots of activity on Twitter and Troy will be tweeting and tagging people so it could be some good exposure for your own brand.

Have a good evening :slight_smile:

Andy

(Andy Jones) #2

Fusion Update!! The tickets for Troy Hunt’s Hack Yourself First workshop are now available on The Ticket Sellers website - https://lnkd.in/e9xcnES Please purchase your tickets here. You have the option to pay in full or put down a non-refundable deposit and pay the rest closer to the time. Tickets include free entry to the next Fusion meetup on Thursday 16th June! Message me for further details!