I've imported all the calendars I could into a google calendar - WARNING this might not be the final form of the calendar. There are few events we don't have ICS feeds for, so @sil and I will contact those organisers to see what can be done.
The list of the known events are here:
If you want edit access, let me know via a private message here on birmingham.IO.
There is a link at the bottom (currently cell D50) which you can copy and paste to see the calendar. The bottom right button allows you to either subscribe to calendars or a subset (though this might break if we change the way it's done).
If anyone could tell us of any errors or ommissions that would be great, also I'm interested to know what people's answers to the following questions are.
1. Do you actively use electronic based calendar?
2. Would you subscribe to calendar of all events? or maybe just particular events?
3. Should we tweet about upcoming events?
4. Should we profile/highlight particular events to get more people to go?
5. Is there some other way you'd think you/people could discover events?